Acrylite® Satinice offers transparent clarity when in direct contact with objects. Ideal for signs and displays, its one-sided and two-sided matte finish reduces reflected light.
Elegant and captivating, the suite of Acrylite® Satinice acrylic sheet products stimulate the imagination. The subtle surfaces and impressive array of colors open the door for inspiration with sumptuous textures that will enhance any environment with beauty as well as durability.
Resistant to traces of wear and finger marks, these products are technologically developed to also have the perfect balance between transmission and diffusion. Acrylite® Satinice is designed to enhance virtually and environment with light and brilliance.
Acrylite® Satinice offers excellent solutions for following applications:
- Architectural lighting, decorative glazing, privacy partitions, shelves, furniture, POP, retail/store fixture displays and exhibition booths.
- Wall paneling in architectural applications
- White translucent grades as lens for luminaries and skylights
Acrylite® Satinice offers the following uniques features:
- Grades with varying degrees of light diffusion
- Balanced ratio of light diffusion and transmittance
- Resistant to traces of wear
- Excellent light transmission and brilliance
- 100% recycle-ability
- Very high weather resistance
- Easy fabrication
- Light weight – about half the weight of glass
- 11 times the impact strength of glass
- Some grades meet food contact requirements
- Soft frosted surface
- Light diffusing beads evenly distributed throughout material
- Texture is retained after thermoforming
- Excellent balance between light diffusion and light transmission (up to 91%)
- Fingerprint and scratch resistant surface